Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sparkling Orange Cookies

This week's cookie is a Sparkling Orange Cookie.  The only way to describe this cookie is maybe a soft sugar cookie with orange flavoring and walnuts. I altered this recipe to add more walnuts and added an orange glaze over the top. It just needed something and I think that was it! Not my favorite recipe ever but one I will keep! I am hoping at the end of this to print the recipes in a book.  (Possibly??) If there is one that jumps out at you and you really want the recipe, let me know! I would be more than happy to send it your way!!! You might be wondering why the "sparkling" for the title of this one.  Well, it is rolled in sugar and after it bakes it seems to have a sparkle about it! It's not an every day kind of cookie but still worth making again. Go out on a limb this week!  Bake something new, try a new recipe or research a couple and set them aside for another day! Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment