Monday, January 2, 2012

What is The Cookie Experiment?

Cookies are the ultimate dessert.  They are easy to grab and eat on the way. They can satisfy a sweet tooth without sabotaging a diet completely. They come in so many shapes, sizes and endless kinds.  The problem with cookies is that it's easy to find one recipe that you love and that ends up being "your cookie" that you bake for every gathering and every birthday party.  I would be lying if I say that I haven't fallen into that trap.  So it got me thinking! (Watch out!)  I am a stay-at-home mother of three boys.  They, too, just so happen to love cookies! I have decided to take on the challenge of making one new cookie a week.  If I am ambitious and it's an easy week, it might be 2-3 kinds.  My goal in doing this? My hope is to walk away with some new, yummy cookie recipes that help me "switch it up" when I go somewhere. Hopefully you will enjoy reading about my new adventure in the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment